Hello and Welcome!
We appreciate your interest in working for Rio Grande County. We regularly post job openings on this page, and you can also find them listed in most local San Luis Valley newspapers. Please note that each position requires a specific application, and you must complete one for each job you apply for.
Most social service positions, as well as all county clerical positions, require testing. If you wish to submit a resume, it must be accompanied by a signed County application form for the position to be considered. We do not accept unsolicited resumes. Additionally, if you submitted a resume, please include a cover letter. All the required documents must be complete to be considered.
If you choose to mail your application, it must be received by the Human Resources department by the posted deadline. Alternatively, you may email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good luck with your application!
Debra J. Hite
Human Resource Director
Employment Opportunities with Rio Grande County
- RIO GRANDE COUNTY SHERIFF ROAD DEPUTY
- DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL SERVICES ADMINISTRATIVE RECEPTIONIST
- DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL SERVICES LEGAL TECHNICIAN
- SAN LUIS VALLEY REGIONAL LANDFILL MANAGER
- RIO GRANDE COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE WEEKEND COURT ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
- RIO GRANDE COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE JAIL COOK